“I still speak with him despite leaving Chelsea, he’s an amazing guy and i don’t even understand why Chelsea will chase such a player like him out of the club”- Chelsea defender Thiago Silva has come out to challenge Mauricio Pochettino for selling £50M player who he still speaks with every day.

 





“I still speak with him despite leaving Chelsea, he’s an amazing guy and i don’t even understand why Chelsea will chase such a player like him out of the club”- Chelsea defender Thiago Silva has come out to challenge Mauricio Pochettino for selling £50M player who he still speaks with every day. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have tried for my friend Arteta...I did it because of ONE thing he did for me that I will never forget": Chelsea coach Mauricio Pochettino names ONE thing Mikel Arteta did for him that made him play so hard to denied Man City a win yesterday.